How often do you and your hubby have sex?

We have sex at least once or twice a day. The only times we don't do it is when I'm on the rag.

babymakr

Asked by babymakr at 3:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Once to twice a week. Thats after 10 years. But he thinks he's mistreated
    Anonymous

• yea once a week though sometimes it can be up 4 times a week and sometimes twice a month. It really just depends, most of the time we are in bed at different times and up in the morn at different times. We have a very busy life We have been married for 6 years, its slowed down, but when we do its a hell of a time!
    Anonymous

• how do you get the energy? im lucky if its once a month....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Mmmmm when I wasn't pregnant we'd do it 2-3 times a day. Now that I'm almost due we do it 1-2 a day!! Mmmmm he'll be home soon!! Can't wait. And hubby loves it on the rag. LOL. I dunno why but he does.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• whenever we get a chance. Most times its only once a week, wish it was more, but we hardly see each other. we both work and go to school and have 2 kids. YIKES!
    Leah84

Answer by Leah84 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'd say once or twice a week and that is after 4 years married....
    Anonymous

• not often enough!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 4:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• 3 times a week--most of the time more but on an average--seriously--3 times a week--HENCE--THE 21 YEAR MARRIAGE!! LMTO!
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 4:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Well my husband is in the army....so when he's home it's every day!!! sometimes 3 times a night lol... one daughter married three years...and we're really young so I don't know if that makes a difference
    kwalsh

Answer by kwalsh at 5:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It's probably once or twice a month right now, not often enough and I don't know what to do about it, I don't know if there is something wrong or what. I tried to ask him if he thought it was often enough and all he said was basically I could initiate more. Well, he pushes me away just about every time I do! So, I don't know, not enough.
    pennythekitty

Answer by pennythekitty at 5:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2008