What's one of the funniest things you've seen lately? Let's have a laugh!!!

The other day my husband and I got home from getting some food. He was all excited cuz he loves his frickin cheddar cheese potatoes wedges. When we got out of the truck to go inside it was raining and there were puddles everywhere. He took off running and just as he passed a HUGE muddy puddle he dropped his food bag in it and EVERYTHING in it got wet. LOL OMG the look on his face was sooo pitiful but I couldn't stop laughing. He was pissed and we had to go BACK to town again. LOL

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• the latest funny thing was that anon person responding about your husband.lol obviously her husband aint no prize if she had to post anon so we cant see her husband on her pagelolol
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 3:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• huh?
    Anonymous

• I was just in a post about how much baby weight we'd lost, and this one lovely lady said she's still working on getting it off and her kids are 17 yrs old...and that she couldn't count that high...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! So true that it's hilarious!!! LOL!!!

chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 4:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• LOL oooooh I think you might get best answer for that one vada.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• my 3 yr old and 11 month old hiding under the end table. im going around saying where's my dj and jessie and they giggled so loud....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• That story about your hubby is hillarious. LOL!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 4:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• lol well it was...i dont understand wat she trying to prove by posting anon and saying mean crap...if you got balls to say stuff like that then dont post anon lol thats my point of view
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 4:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• otherwise the latest thing was last night my dd took a poop and said she made a sausage lol
    vadasmom

• The police officer I work with bent over, while in the middle of an intersection directing traffic, and tied his shoe. A car came buy, a friend of his, and honked right when he got next to him. It scared the CRAP out of him. It was hillarious! We are at a high school...needless to say the kids LOVED IT!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• lol.....thanks for the good laugh post! Your hubby thing, I can only imagine his face!! Poor poor hubby! The sausage poop is hilarious! Here is one....my first hubby used to call his penis a ding dong, well my oldest daughter was 4 and we went to the grocery store. I asked her if she wanted a box of these delicious "king dongs" and she said "EEEWWWW MOMMY, WE DON'T EAT DING DONGS, DADDY HAS IT BETWEEN HIS LEGS!" She wasn't quiet about it, she actually yelled it with a screech! The whole store in ear shot looked at us.....I was mortified! lol lol lol

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 4:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2008