Cant remember.. can you sit cross legged while preggo?

I just want to make sure. I know it will be harder the bigger I get.. but is it bad? I cant remember.

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 6:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can if you are able to get your leg up there....hahahahaha....

I personally am 32 weeks and have to grab my pants leg and pull my leg up to cross it like a man would .....hahahahahahahahahah you just made me laugh at myself...picturing them doing this...I did it today in the Dr's office.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I've never heard of that! I know when I was pregnant with my first after awhile I couldn't sit any which way without back pain lol. I would say sit how you are comfty and if you are like me any position will start to hurt after a few minutes.
    babyTmommytobe

Answer by babyTmommytobe at 6:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm sure you could but the question is....would you want to? It would be very uncomfortable to your but it will not hurt your baby.
    angelove8

Answer by angelove8 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• ok i was just curious.. cause I didnt know if it may possibly cut off circulation and all.. thanks!
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes, there's nothing wrong with sitting cross legged while pregnant. Of course unless your OB says otherwise due to a condition pre-existing or otherwise. Generally speaking though there's nothing wrong with it. Infact, it can help open up the pelvic and vaginal area a little, which may help later in the pregnancy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i always heard it was a no no so i understand your asking
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I was always told not to.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010