Does anyone use the enfamil A.R. formula?

Does it cause constipation or gas for your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It didn't cause either when I used that for my son, I was bf and feeding him that cause he had gas reflux the enfamil AR had something in it that helped stick to his stomach.
    Anonymous

• That was one of the many I tried for my son. He had gas and constipation with everything except soy formula. My daughter was fine with anything, so it really depends on the child.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 4:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I use th A.R for the babies who spit up, and no it seems to work fine for him, but all babes are different, we went through about 3 kinds until we found a match.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• honestly, it didnt make any difference for my son...he still spit up alot, but apparently doctors say that what may seem like a lot of upchuck to us really isnt that much and it's completly normal. wait till he's 5/6 months and you'll hardly ever have to keep burpcloths on hand....just bibs for the drool. lol
    stauggiemommie

Answer by stauggiemommie at 12:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2008