are you a grinch?

not usually but on occasion i feel grinchy.

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If being a grinch means I have finally decided to stop spending money on Christmas that I do not have, nor feel comfortable in spending, then yeah maybe I am. For the past five years, I have only concentrated on my own children and now my grandchildren. I do not spend on anyone else in my outer family. I no longer travel to the outer family's homes to visit for Christmas, but rather choose to spend my time with my immediate family. I got tired of the whole Retailmas thing. It's not what Christmas is about. Now, I have the money to spend on my children and grandchildren that I have always wanted to spend!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I think that sometimes we all feel like a grinch. We get overwhelmed or frustrated or even over excited by the holidays & the expectations that come with them, then we get our grinch on.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes I am! esp when it comes to shopping at the mall.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 6:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I can be. I second that mall comment. I can be my most grinchy in the car, during rush hour, trying to get home. :)
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have not been much of a Grinch until this year. I am feeling very taken advantage of throughout the whole year so I am being Grinch this year. In fact the money I would of spent on presents for my kids and grandkids I spent on myself this year
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes. To me, Xmas is one big tacky, cluttered, loud, glittery stressfest. I do it for my kids, but I am always so glad when it's over!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010