Braxton Hicks contractions...tell me how your felt...

I am 99% sure I am getting BH contractions...hard tummy for 20-30 seconds or so....

But do yours sort of take your breath away...sort of change your breathing...I dont know how to describe it....I can breath....just makes it change somehow.

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 6:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It took my breath away. When I was pregnant with first child I thought I was having Braxton Hicks but was really in labor at 30 wks. So with my next pregnancy I had to pay close attention to see what was what. But like you said its hard to explain I guess everone is different.GL
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 6:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Mine take my breath away sometimes too, I think its normal!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• They did take my breath away sometimes. They felt like cramps that made my stomach hard like you described. It was just a really odd feeling. I have never felt anything quite like it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• my tummy would definitely harden when i had them. sometimes so hard i had to shift or get up or sit down or something because it was really hard and uncomfortable. it would make me want to hold my breath until it softened.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2010