Is there a celeb that you think is hot but it's a celeb that most others would say isn't?

Personally I think Larry the Cable the Guy is really cute. Lol. I dunno why. Maybe because he's so funny. My sister thinks the guy that plays House is really hot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ugh, if I had to have sex with brad pitt I'd put a bag over his head with a smiley face drawn on it. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Not sure, but i I think Brad Pitt is so not the sexiest celeb alive! Yuck, i think he is ugly, great bod but other than that! Ugly! lol! So Im not sure, Im a big Christian Bale fan! Go batman, hes hot!
    Anonymous

• I love me some Brad Pitt, anon hehehehe :P

I like Ewan McGregor. He's so sweet and innocent looking, especially in Moulin Rouge. Plus he can sing but he's not a singer. GAH! Lovely.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Not a big fan of brad Pitt either....But I TOTALLY think Matthew Perry is YUMMY!!!! oh and Daniel Craig is on my 5 list along with Matthew!!
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 4:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Oh Daniel Craig...*dies* Yanno in Casino Royale when he walks out of the ocean? I was salivating xD

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I think Larry the Cable Guy is cute too!
    Anonymous

• I think Joaquin Phoenix is kinda hot just a tad =P
    Anonymous

• I've sort of had a thing for Robert Downey Jr. since Ironman...there is something about the arrogance in the character that he plays. Same with Hugh Laurie (House)...it's funny though because my husband is really sweet and understanding...nothing like the character's that the actor's portray.
    hopkins03

Answer by hopkins03 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2008