What's with John Boehner's CRYING?

Does he need Help? What would you be saying if Pelosi or Obama were crying?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/is-john-boehner-a-crybaby_b_795769.html?view=print

Rnurse

Asked by Rnurse at 6:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Sorry, nothing to do with question asked, but I'd hate to have his last name.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Liked the article! I'm sure all the hard core Republicans here at CM will be lining up to say how great it is that the Democrats aren't attacking Boehner for crying so much.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• O has cried and cried ALOT...how many times when he has failed to bring any improvements has he pointed back and blamed the last guy? How many times has he stated that he inherited it all? He IS a crybaby.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Obama didn't cry TEARS!
    Rnurse

Comment by Rnurse (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• So it's still crying
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Tnmomofive, yeah right! LOL
    Rnurse

Comment by Rnurse (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

***

FYI...I believe you pronounce his name "BAY-ner."
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• There's nothing shameful about being humble. He came from very modest beginnings. He was 1 of 12 kids in a blue collar home. The Prez should act with a little bit more humility IMO.

SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 7:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Hrmmm. He's human. To each their own. But I guess if crying is the biggest thing "libs"~ huff poo and their followers have against him. Lol , then it's all good. If I had to choose between Boehnor's crying or Pelosi's lies and flagrant disregard for the American people~ then Boehnor is considerably the lesser of two "evils" by a rather WIDE margin. Now, if you want to talk policies and come back with something more substantial, that would be a better discussion. ;)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• He wasn't at work crying. He was in an interview reflecting on how his life evolved to him being Speaker of the House. He got emotional. If he was stoic, you would say he has not feeling; he is detatched; he is aloof. Looks like a big case of damned if you do and damned if you don't. At least we know he has emotions, he isn't ashamed of those emotions, and he understands the enormity of the destination of the path his life took. I would rather have that then Pelosi's nervous giggle.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010