"Going to the movies" with your SO..... do you get uncomfortable?

I'm only 20 weeks.. But it seems as if when my bf and I get intimate it is uncomfortable now. and its not even with the pace that he or I am going. it kinda sucks. cause I don't want to stop cause its hurting a bit, but of course that thought of hurting the baby crosses my mind. even tho I know it wont lol.. I try not to let it ruin my mood. lol.... and I dont tell him cause I feel like it will turn him off... ugh what to do lol

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 6:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant it started to get uncomfortable a little later for me, but we just figured out which positions worked for us the further I got along. Towards the end though all we could do was missionary because my belly was so big lol. So maybe try new moves you haven't done before, or make little tweeks to what you do now and see if that will make you less uncomfortable!
    lovingedward

Answer by lovingedward at 6:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• tell him maybe hes can change positions, i had that problem with my first. if your having a baby with him you should be able to talk to him about that. you kinda get all swelled up down there you might need more lub or something. but you should deff talk with him! good luck!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010