any one ever wanted to wake up their baby when they got home from daycare?

It was our first day and I missed him so much...but he's sleeping lol

lovingedward

Asked by lovingedward at 6:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, I know the feeling. With my older two kids they were old enough for me to not worry about (3 and 2 years old), but the baby was only 2 months old when she went into daycare, and I missed her so much that first day that all I wanted to do was pick her up, and see her smiling face. I rushed to the daycare planning to do just that (even though my vouchers gave me an hour after classes to pick her and my son up since my daughter was in school herself) only to find my little angel asleep. But hope was restored when I spoke and she woke right up, smiling and laughing when I went to pick her up.
    It'll be okay, eventually this'll be you and you'll remember the first day with fondness :)
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 6:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010