when is the last time u set foot in a casino? how did u do?

me = April and we did horrible, lol..... but had a terrific surf/turf super afterward.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• We went to Niagara Falls for our 25th anniversary in Octoer and hubby & I each took $10 to gamble with, lost it and quit gambling. He works too hard for our money to waste it gambling.
    Anonymous

• Dec 1...I went with my mom b/c she loves to go...I didn't spend a dime...just watched my mom spend hers...I despise casinos
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Hubby and I were in Vegas earlier this month. We came home broker than we went, let's leave it at that ^.^
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• That had to be about three years ago. I won about $175.00.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• About 15 years ago. I came back with an extra 200 bucks than I left with.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• We have 2 casinos in our town. I doid not win anything the last time I went.

Answer by louise2 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Last year at a convention. My husband won and I ran upstairs to buy a Juicy velvet bag.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I stepped foot in a casino about 10 years ago but I wasn't 21 at the time. Now I am over 21 but unfortunately don't live near something like that and don't have the money to travel to gamble.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I went with my dad when I was 16 and we didn't gamble, just walked around because neither one of us had been in one before. I thought it seemed like a hopeless, dreary place since the people in there were like zombies.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 7:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Last month? I don't know. We live in Las Vegas, so a lot of the things we do is in casinos. Movies, dinner, bowling, etc. The last time I spent a day gambling in a casino was on our anniversary in September. We won enough to pay for our whole weekend, plus a couple hundred.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010