Hmmm just wanting some advice on this.

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 yrs and they have been an extremely rough 3 years..now our relationship feels dull our sex life feels dull..kinda like our relationship is just w.e and. What are some things that might be able to make things seem more alive and meaningful. I know I love him but I guess a lot has changed these past yrs expecially with all of our big bumps in the road.

miranda0308

Asked by miranda0308 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Where there was once fire there is still smoke, go back and relive the bright moments and go from there, be creative, refresh renew, and improvise.

Answer by older at 7:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• well if you have no kids then I would call it quits... when he gets around to proposing the ring isnt going to change him.

If you have kids then you are now in it for the long haul even when he does get around to proposing so do what any married woman would do and work work work on it until it is working again.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• try something new together...something that you always wanted to do that you haven't done before? My husband and I want to skydive one day but we're going to wait until after we're done having kids and have good insurance policies on us lol
    lovingedward

Answer by lovingedward at 7:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Relationships take work. It sounds like you're just worn out after having such a rough time. It's going to take putting time, energy, and effort back into the relationship to see what's there and what it becomes.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Its mainly like were distant from eachother like we can lay there in eachothers arms and its like were still far apart..I don't know it its because we don't conversate with eachother..its mainly ill do my thing and you do yours and ill see you when we go to bed and when we go to bed we fall starit to sleep..also like we don't have time for eachother.
    miranda0308

Comment by miranda0308 (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You are far apart if you're not making efforts. You won't just "have" time for each other, you need to make your relationship a priority. You need to invest in the relationship, if you want it to be worth anything.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 10:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• u know after 3 years lots of issues may arise with couples, but if u have given as much effort as u can n not getting anywhere, then its time to move on....
    littledonna321

Answer by littledonna321 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010