Can all tubals be reversed?Does anyone know?

My husband and i who are both 40 me and 42 him have been talking about having another baby and trying to find out if my tubal can be reversed are we to old for this and is it even possible , now i am getting excited just thinking about it.

my5angels

Asked by my5angels at 8:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you mean you got your tubes tied the yes most of them can be reversed, but the best thing you can do is ask a doctor, they will give you a check up to see if your body can even handle another pregnancy etc... then they will look in to reversing your tubal, good luck. I think you're too old only because my mother had my brother at 41 and had such a tough time, but only you and your doctor knows your body.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 9:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• In some cases it can be done. not in my case tho'. Make sure it's something you really want to do before you go ahead with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• A friend of mine had hers reversed, and it took a couple of tries, but she got pregnant again and had a beautiful baby boy. She was in her 40's also.
    kaarina

Answer by kaarina at 11:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• most cases it can be done..... I have a friend who was wanting to have this done
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• That all depends on your body, but it's it works for plenty of women! Talk to your doc!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2008