urghh peeing problem, help!

i've got like a bit of sharp pain in my lower stomach and i keep having to go to the toilet, like feeling like i'm going to pee myself although there's only a little bit that comes out, it's driving me crazy. and literally as soon as i get up off the toilet i have to go in. there's no way for me to go to a doctor for at least a few days yet cus we're away. so what is this and how can i fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Health

• Sounds like a urinary tract infection. There is an OTC medication you can take called AZO, as well as cranberry extract pills, LOTS of water, and cranberry juice-without sugar, corn syrup, or anything else-no cocktails. Stay away from sugar of any kind, it only makes it worse. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but its going to get worse before it gets better. Good luck!!!
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 4:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2008