Things To Do

If you wanted to do something when bored, what would you do? I already have bowling, hot air balloon ride, amusement parks, indoor skydiving, indoor rock climbing, horseback riding, museums, and ice skating on the list. I just want me and my sweetie to have something to do instead of being home 24/7.

lilshortie415

Asked by lilshortie415 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• laser tag! fun, AND work out! lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• When my husband was deployed, I made a list of about 75 things. 50 were something that my son and I could do together and 25 were something that I would enjoy alone or with a friend. I searched yahoo by typing in "things to do in __________". I did this for my city and a few city close by. It was a lot of fun and I got to rediscover my home town and explore other cities. One of my favorite things on the list, that I did was a Duck tour. Check to see if you have one in your area.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I did the same with google, only i made a list for like date nights. back where we were stationed, there was limited things to do. movies, laser tag, out to eat, go karts, putt putt, and well, that's about it. if we wanted to do anything else, we'd have to drive like 45 minutes to an hour away.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010