Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I see what i think are signs of autism, please help (advise)

i am looking for some one who can answer questions i have about early signs of autism


Asked by traci118 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (2 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • If you are concerned that your child may be showing developmental issues, you can contact early intervention services in your area and have your child evaluated for free. You do not need a doctor's referral for an EI evaluation.

    Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • Have you thought about taking to a Dr?

    Answer by sstepph at 7:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

  • Try your doctor. The earlier you catch it, the better. They can get your kiddo in to an early intervention program.

    Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 8:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

  • I used to work with autistic children, send me a message.

    Answer by sweet29mom at 10:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

  • I'd take your concerns to the Dr

    Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2010