34 weeks pregnant andi started spotting this morning

This is my third time. First at 32 weeks 3 days. Second at 33 weeks 3 days and today at 34 weeks 2 days. I had three braxton hicks. All about an hour apart. One at 1:17 another at 2:37 another at 3:34. Not strong and lasted then 30 seconds. Only down side to this problem is that we had a storm latnight and took the only road to my house. Should I be worried?

AlaskanGrown05

Asked by AlaskanGrown05 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would see if you could get out that doesnt seem right, try not to worry i know easier said than done, i was worries this last week due to a fall i had n i worried about the baby as i was 11weeks then, hope everything is fine
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• A little spotting isn't a big deal. If you start having a lot of bleeding or stronger contractions coming closer together, then you should begin to be concerned.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 7:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Sex, exams... dildos (j.k) they can all irritate your cervix and cause spotting. However, I don't think braxton hicks should be consecutive like that. I would advise you go and get checked out just to be safe seeing as how you are only 33 weeks.
    poweredbycarma

Answer by poweredbycarma at 8:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2010