Have you ever seen an adult throw a temper tantrum?

If so - you'll like this article,

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703727804576017430496839642.html?mod=WSJ_LifeStyle_LeadStoryNA

tasches

Asked by tasches at 7:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I have seen this behavior up close and it is not a pretty sight, thankfully it hasn't been my hubby!

Answer by older at 7:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I haven't read the article yet, but it just made me think of something that happened recently. I was leaving the doctor's office and walking right behind this couple with a newborn baby in a carseat. As they were walking towards their car they saw that it had been hit by someone. The guy, holding the baby the entire time, ran up to the car screaming more swear words than I have ever heard in my life, jumped on the car started kicking off the bumper where it had been hit, accused me of being the one who did it, said all kinds of threating things towards the "#$*&%woman driver" who did do it. It really scared me, there is no way I would have come close without a cop there if I was the one who did it, I'm afraid of what he might have done. I would have stayed far away but my car was parked right next to theirs and I had to leave.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• unfortunately I've been the adult throwing the temper tantrum. rage just takes over. it's not pretty from my side of it either
    Anonymous

• Oh yes sir ree bob! There are some scary angry grown-ups for sure!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:25 AM on Dec. 14, 2010