any diet etc. ideas ?

i can't be on a diet to loose weight fast im still pregnant but i like to be informed. before any ideas on how to loose weight fast since after my babies born in about 1 1/2 mos. i am going to be in a wedding & the dresses are tight... i wouldnt want to look like i have a muffin top or still pregnant... lol any ideas that anyone has actually tried & they actually work =)

mommyof2chasmin

Asked by mommyof2chasmin at 7:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes, read my journal post. Lots of useful information to get you started and become a little more informed:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The proper diet and the right amount of exercise is really the best & healthiest way. MyPyramid.gov is a great site for YOUR perfect "diet". I really don't like the term diet as something thats just temporary because it really should be a lifestyle. Fad diets really don't help you in the long run....
    No_Difference

Answer by No_Difference at 8:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Produce and lean protein, stay away from anything processed.
    Look into Juice Plus, I lost 19 lbs when I started taking it.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com - You can start Juice Plus while you are pregnant, it's just an easy way to add more fruits and vegetables to your daily diet.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• 'Fast' is the problem. Losing weight rapidly is dangerous, period.

My midwife pointed out to me that if you gain --even a lot-- during pregnancy on healthy, real food (apples rather than apple flavoured candy), you'll lose it quickly and easily without having to do anything different (apart from continue to eat healthy, real food).

On the other hand, if you gain the weight on crap... you get to keep it.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• working out, drinking more water
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2011