What to know what your fav Christmas special says about you?

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/12/06/frosty-vs-rudolph-what-christmas-specials-say.all.html

I like the last sentence on the one I chose - "If you weren't struggling so hard not to feel sorry for yourself and worrying about appearing über-normal, your true talents would shine through and you'd be famous even without your fat red boss calling the shots."

tasches

Asked by tasches at 7:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You are a romantic and probably practice hot yoga. You bemoan the loss of spirituality and real magic that Christmas had when you were a kid. You may also be prone to wishful thinking, which your friends cruelly call immaturity behind your back. But your conflictedness about the overcommercialism of Christmas and the lack of attention paid to Jesus's birth does honestly disturb you, though you rarely set foot in a church. But there's a real fun streak hidden in all that angst, and you'd like nothing better than to dance and drink your troubles away at the end of a really confusing day.
    That's what mine says :) thanks for the link, it was really fun :)
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 7:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You are a hopeless optimist who has never called a glass half-empty in your life. The kind of person who sings in the shower and makes cookies for crabby neighbors, you are happy and alive only when you are making other people happy. You probably deserve any number of awards, but you don't get them because they usually go to brown-nosers. You probably work with children or in some world-saving capacity that is really making a difference. Oh, and you are carbon-neutral, but spend too much money on haberdashery and may have a lot of credit-card debt.

I think I'm a cross between this one and the one you are LOL! I can't decide what is even my favorite show. Thanks for sharing =)
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• If you favor this film, you despise red and green and wish Christmas would get a bit hipper in its color choices. You are also a thrill seeker and truth teller--people brace themselves for your opinions because you make it crystal clear that you are always unhappy with the world as it exists and never satisfied with the status quo, and doubt that anybody ever knows their real motivation for anything they do. A fateful summer with Foucault sometime in college hardened you to festive Winter Wonderlands, and you suspect the symbolism of the season has evil intent. You may also be prone to gossiping.

Hysterical! But a fun activity. Thanks!
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 8:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

And I did drink and dance tonight! ;p
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• no lol :P
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 7:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Want to know - I hate it when I mess up on a posting ....
    tasches

Comment by tasches (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2010