What is there to do in Gulfport/Biloxi MS

I have lived here for 3 years now, and I find it to be a very boring place coming from California and all. I tried meeting other people to hang out with while my husband is at work, but 3 years later still no one. The only adult conversation I have during the day is with telemarketers or my sister who lives 400 miles away, until 7 or 8 when hubby comes home. I don't go out alone and when I do, it's either with the hubby or his mother<---(would rather stay home). I am bored out of my mind, and thought about leaving many times. I joined my son's PTA, but hmm, that is another story.

TamikaJovan

Asked by TamikaJovan at 8:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• My daughter has the same problem in Maryland...her husband is in the Air Force....it is just hard....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010