how is everyone's night going

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pretty good. Watching the Slammy Awards on WWE Monday Night Raw. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It's been alright. We got a lot of snow yesterday and last night. The doors are my are frozen shut. I haven't been able to go anywhere, lol! I also haven't wanted to drive in it. There have been accidents everywhere! So, basically, I've been in the house ALL day, with my 14 month old son.My husband is still at work, but will be home soon. It hasn't been easy entertaining my son for the past 12 hours, but we did it. He's finally in bed and now I can relax and have time to myself, lol. Phew!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• my back is killing me! shoveling issue

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• it's finally snowing here. I kinda hope it lasts till Christmas but i don't want a lot i have shoveling.

My husband is still at work he should be home in a few hours. All i day i have been home with my two year old but he is finally in bed so now i get to have mommy time :0
    Justins_mommy05

Comment by Justins_mommy05 (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Better than our Saturday night when i had 3 out of my 4 boys getting sick to their stomach. So it is very relaxing compared to that night. We are upstairs in the playroom. I have 2 out of the 4 boys asleep.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• okay considering I am sitting in the hospital with DD, She is finally asleep and I am going to be heading to bed myself.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I am freezing! I have my heat set at 70 degrees and I am dressed very warmly but I am dressed warmly but I am still shivering! I want to move to a warmer climate.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 10:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• been out watching the meteor shower, cold but good show
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 2:56 AM on Dec. 14, 2010