Give me an example of a stupid question someone has asked you??

For any Bill Engvall fans this should be fun. After hearing his "Here's your sign" bit I've noticed that people ask a lot of stupid questions. When I was in high school my bf agreed to dress up like a fairy with me. =)) I got him some tight black pants. I mean these were nuthuggers. Lol. He said "But my balls will show!!" I told him to tuck them in. He asked "Tuck them in where?". I just looked at him... then said "Between your eyes!!". Afterwards he said he didn't know WHY he asked that cuz he knew what I meant. LOL

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 4:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I asked a stupid question of my own the other day and realized it as it was coming out. I brushed my teeth and climbed in bed with my SO...I told him the bathroom sink was clogged with hair and he responded "well there's draino under the sink" and a I said "couldn't I just pull out the hair?"...he must be used to me because he said "Well silly me, I figured maybe you already tried that!" Yeah, well, I guess I really am that lazy...like I was making more of an observation than seeking the remedy...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Aww I love here's your sign :D

I know it's happened to me a million times, but I can't think of any at the moment! Gaaaahhhhhh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I don't know what here's your sign is, but dumbest question has to be a from one of my old bosses asking "Is it me or do you just keep getting bigger?" I was pregnant when I worked for him! What an idiot lol
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• LOL...My oldest daughter was about 8 months old, I had her dressed from head to toe, a purple lacy dress, that matched her purple lacy head band, that matched her purple lacy diaper cover, that matched her purple lacy shoes and white lacy stockings.........two old ladies walked up to the stroller and said "what a beautiful baby....what is it?" My answer....."it's a boy, I'm teaching him how to cross dress at an early age!" rofl! True story!!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 4:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• had one woman ask me what it meant to lick breast cancer, you know the ads from the yogurt i dont remember the brand...she says 'so they they actually lick the breast? what does that mean?" i thought she was joking at first.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Are you sure that it's a boy? After my son was born. He was completely covered up in a blue blanket and little blue beenie....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 4:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Sorry this is an after thought....The SAME person asked me WHILE I was in labor if I was sure I wanted to have the baby! I kicked her OUT and NO it wasn't my MIL, it was my OWN mother.....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 4:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I've had a friend call me AT work and ask if I was working. I wouldn't have been there if I didn't intend on working.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I work at a major hardware retailer (I won't say the name, but you can all probably guess). We wear very large, brightly colored aprons that can be seen literally from across the store. Now, that being said, it's almost at least every week I'll have some one come up to me and ask "Do you work here?"

I've actually started telling them that I don't, but I just love the apron so much that they let me have one.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 4:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• and another LOL. When my daughter was very small, we would dress her in a cute little dress with a bow on her head and push her around in her PINK stroller with matching carseat.

"Awww... what a cute little boy!" Seriously??
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 4:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2008