When you met your DH/SO was it love or like at 1st sight? Or did the relationship have to grow?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Omg, nooo!!! LOL! It's not that I didn't find him attractive, but I couldn't stand him! We worked together and he drove me crazy. He always made fun of me and everything.Always joking around! He broke up with his girlfriend of 8 years and I remember he came into work once and looked so sad and had lost weight. He told me about them, and I told him, "I know it's hard, but one day it'll get better". A couple of months later he asked me out, I told him no, twice. My best friend told me to give him a shot, and we hung out one night and have seen each other every day since. We moved in together two months after starting dating, and we're now married and have been together for 6 /2 years and have a baby! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Read my Journal..Our amazing Love Story is too long to write here. ;D http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1625940/The_Internet_works_in_mysterious_ways
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I misread him at 1st. I thought he was too tough and that was not what I was looking for. Turned out to be a thin protective shield, though, and he turned into a mushy teddy bear in no time
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Both
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• the first time i met my husband we were in high school and he annoyed me but he grew on me lol
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It was adoration at 1st sight

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• the relationship grew ~ it grew fast
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• love at first sight -- he proposed the first night, but it took weeks before I realized he was serious and not a nutjob.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• He had puppy eyes for me but I didn't even notice him. I actually found him annoying and was glad when he left. He showed up at my door a week later and the rest is history.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• He was cute and funny... but that was it.

Then we got to know each other.... love grew.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010