Pregnant???

i'm two days away from my missed period and the HPT still comes up neg. Can i still be pregnant(i have ALL the symptoms)(wasnt trying to get pregnant on BC)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it's possible, but go to the doctor and make an appointment, or take the first response home test, it detects up to five days till your missed period. but I even have symptoms of being pregnant when i'm going to start my period, tender breasts, cravings, etc....
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 9:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• same here i had all the signs for sure i thought i was until july 4th i got my period and then i thought it was implatation bleeding but it wasn't so i'm going to try try again until bloody mary is not here and my bundle of is
    momwa6

Answer by momwa6 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• The signs of early pregnancy can sometimes be the same as signs for AF so the only way to tell is to wait until after AF was due then test. If it comes up negative, call your doctor and get a blood test.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 10:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• yeah, I chronically have low HCG so I don't know for a long time even though i'm pregnant. although if you are on bc it's more likely that you're not and AF is just delayed due to stress/sleeping or eating habits/physical activity/etc.
    libraterra

Answer by libraterra at 10:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• It is possible. I myself got pregnant on birth control. Most hospitals do free pregnancy tests. I would go get one.
    tandvjung

Answer by tandvjung at 11:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• always a possibility, nature over science
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I was on birth control with all 3 of my children! However I would not worry to very much if its only 2 days. Depending on what is going on in your life your body may just be a lil behind! But if you have the symptoms odds are the test is wrong and you should get to a doctor!
    mommy102002

Answer by mommy102002 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Give it a little more time. I knew I was pregnant right away, but I waited until my period was a couple of days late, just so I didn't get let down too soon, just in case. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2008