help adult content

All the stress of the last week has caused me to have a bleeding ulcer. I've been puking and shitting blood, and can't eat or sleep because of the pain. Anyone know of anything to help heal it without prescription meds?

sweet29mom

Asked by sweet29mom at 8:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Health

• Surgery... if your ulcer eats through you stomach lining and its contents spill out into you cavity then you have a high liklihood of dying.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The kind the doc prescribes. Please go see a doctor!
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 8:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I agree with the others, it is not something you should mess with. I would get to a doctor as quickly as I could. It sounds bad. Good luck, I hope you are able to get help and feel better soon.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• the day of my wedding my dad had a bleeding ulcer. he had been at the er the day before and they gave him a prescription and told him to take it easy and dont drink beer. of course he still walked me down the asle and drank from the keg. please dont be like my dad go get checked. its better to be safe.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 8:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• the meds the doctors gave me for the painful spinal condition I have caused the ulcer, and I know some of you have read my posts and know some of what is stressing me out. Today was better than yesterday -- haven't been puking as much but still in pain. I'm hoping someone knows of natural remedies to help, because I can't handle any more side effects of medications.
    sweet29mom

Comment by sweet29mom (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I would go to the doctor. I don't know of any home remedies for that.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You may be beyond what any home remedys could do.You really need to get to a doctor and fast.Getting peritonitis is not fun,believe me as I have been through it.So please go.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2010