go to the dr or no???

last night i was walking and my bf left his weights onthe ground in the middle of the room :(... yeah i like hauled ass into the weight with my foot and the top part of my foot slammed into the weight. its pretty brused and a little swollen not much though. it didnt hurt yesterday but today its hurting when i walk...

would you go to er? LOL i feel really silly ive never broken a bone or anything in my life so i dont even know what its supposed to look like or anything if it is broken or something.. or should i just ice it?

i dont want to go there looking like a DQ!! ha! thanks ladies.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Health

• If you think you have to go, then you should go. At the very least, call. The only dumb people are the ones who don't ask or get checked.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I broke my toe twice being stupid (ran it into a chair..the same chair 2 different times! lol). can you bend you foot well (sure it probably hurts but usually if you broke it you cant bend it at all) all they did for my toe was tape it up. not sure about the top of the foot though if you really broke it they might put a cast on it. i would go see just to be sure. its probably just a bad bruise though. good luck.
    Anonymous