What do you do with the Christmas cards you receive?

Do you hang them up through the new year and them toss them or do you keep them forever?

Aquarius80

Asked by Aquarius80 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg if i kept them all i would probably be on hoarding: buried alive one day, but actually buried alive lol. i use the command poster strips to hang them up, then recycle most of them. i keep pictures and any that are really really beautiful
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My kids, and now my grandkids cut the front of the cards off and we store them for the next Christmas. They use them for projects to make holiday place mats at the Veterans Hospital near us. We were all very sick one year and couldn't do it and the response was overwhelming from staff and patients in the long term ward. We made it a point from that year on to begin in plenty of time to finish should something happen again. We have 3 kindergarten teachers that now help us.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• keep til new year,then toss

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I keep some of the ones that are actual pictures.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Hang them til new year then save them til next christmas and let my daughter use them for collagge materials....she loved this
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i have them on display for a few weeks..then i put them with alllllll the other cards ive ever gotten since i was a kid!! (i feel bad throwing them away)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• keep the ones with photos, and keep the letters.
    toss the rest
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I hang them on the tree.

Answer by older at 8:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I display them, then toss all but the prettiest. Some are just too beautiful to toss. I have a few that I've displayed with the new ones for a few years now.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 8:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I keep the picture ones and then the regular cards I keep for the kids to make ornaments and crafts with next year.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2010