Do you remember the first time with your hubby?bf? =)

ugh ever since me and my bf have been arguing and i havent gotten "any" =( i miss it so bad now,im pregnant and want it more....i start constantly remembering mine and his first time..my question is.1)where was it? 2)was it planned or did it just happen? 3)what where you guys doing before that? and last 4)where either of you eachothers first?
my story is i had a secret relationship parents didnt know i had a bf. he went to cali to visit fam about 2-3 days after we started going out. i didnt get a chance to say bye =( but then a about a month later he came back..about a week later we where watching a movie in my basement and the movie was over and then it just happend..and number 4!! i was his first. it was so special though =( i wonder if guys think that first time is special too.

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I had sex on our wedding night for the first time. We had only kissed/handjobs (LOL) before we got married. We were both virgins. It was at a bed a breakfast on our honeymoon.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 4:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My boyfriend and I were baaaad...we had sex maybe two weeks after we started dating =3

He was a virgin, I wasn't. He was surprisingly amazing. A little awkward, but he tried his best to not act inexperienced LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Cait... I'm worse lol: My husband and I had sex on our first real date on his friend's couch. Not typical behavior for either of us. We knew from the very beginning we were meant for each other, even though neither of us was even wanting a relationship. We had lots of phone conversations prior to the date. That night before the sex we talked about so many things - we just had this magical great evening and great conversation and we made out and one thing led to another...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• 1)where was it? In front of the tatoo parlor, behind my church ;)
    2)was it planned or did it just happen? Just happened, I couldn't help it!
    3)what where you guys doing before that? Our FIRST date (we've known each other all our lives though and he proposed a couple of weeks later.)
    and last 4) were either of you each others first? Nope
    Anonymous

• my place
    it just happened
    we were watching a movie
    nope
    Anonymous

• 1)where was it? hotel
    2)was it planned or did it just happen? planned. lol. We were in highschool, we didn't want to sneak around and get caught.
    3)what where you guys doing before that? at school. lol.
    and last 4) yep! ;)
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 5:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• His apartment
    just happened
    foolin around
    not each others firsts

will always remember it b/c that was when I got pregnant! Imagine, the first time ...
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I remember the night like it was yesterday. :) Unfortunately it was at my parents house ( I had to move back home for a couple months ) they were out of town and I invited him over. It was the first time we were really able to spend any time ALONE. It had always been double dates or at work. He came over and we were watching TV I cooked him a nice dinner and after we ate we started kissing and went to the bed room. It was great. :) So..
    1. Parents house
    2. Planned
    3. Eating dinner/watching TV
    4. Neither.
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• 1 His friends house
    2 planned we new we were ment for eachother from the first time we kissed it was like fireworks
    3 watching movies at his house
    4 yes he was my first and i was his first it was so special i remember and think about that all the time it was amazing
    mommydec08

Answer by mommydec08 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• 1)where was it? At a hotel
    2)was it planned or did it just happen? Planned!
    3)what where you guys doing before that? He had just picked me up
    and last 4) were either of you each others first? No way
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 7:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2008