I'm here. He's there. And where's my head?

I really like someone that's in the military and won't be out for another 4 years. And the thought of it doesn't even bother me. I've always felt so much better on my own that having someone with me all of the time was never a need. I can't help how I feel and I don't know why I feel the way I do. We just...click. It's the oddest thing because we lost contact for a long time and about a month or so ago we started chatting and it's little things like, I get excited when I see an e-mail from him, or when we talk we just have so much to say and we seem to get each other. I'm trying to play it cool because I would just seem so ridiculous coming off liking him. He knows there's something there on my part, and he's made comments about taking me out for a drink and such when he's here for leave. I say how I feel and I'm never ashamed but I'm just surprised at myself for liking someone under these conditions. Has anyone ever become interested in someone in such a short period of time, and under these conditions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• yes and with a military guy. they do it a lot so dont get your heart broken. those guys have lots of girls they toy with
    Anonymous

• yes my dh is in the USAF we were living together within 8weeks of meeting, i never wanted to fall that quickly but it just happened good luck
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• weddingI have liked someone quickly. Mine turned out to be a toad in the cloak of the prince. Hopefully, yours turns out to really be Prince Charming.

bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It is called infatuation. Don't confuse it with love. Love takes time to develop and prove itself.
    Anonymous

• Yes. My husband and i met 25 years ago. We spent 3 nights together and separated by states. We wrote letters and fell in love through the mail. We have kept those hundreds of letters for all these years. Enjoy the moments they are like dating without any interferences. Go with it. There is no questions on it, Go with your heart.

blowing kissesMichelle

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 10:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Go slow,if it's meant to be it will be.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:10 AM on Dec. 14, 2010