Do you let your husband go to strip clubs? Would you go with him if he asked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• For you women who go along..why do you want naked women in your face if you're straight that is? And why do you want them shaking their titties and ass in your mans face?
    Anonymous

• YES i LET HIM GO.. i am not his mom.....and heck I go with him.....
    tat2dmommie

Answer by tat2dmommie at 9:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• He doesn't go, doesn't want to go, has never wanted to go. If he did want to go we'd have an issue because no, I wouldn't let him.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yup, and no, while I understand that he's a guy and likes to look at naked women, I've got no interest in them. He's gone to one or two since we met, and they were both with a friend of his that I know is an uber prim and proper type. He'd never let my hubby do something he'd regret, haha!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• A long time ago. But that is so done it is not even funny. I once got asked to work in one serving beer and he almost freaked out. They are really 90's and most have been shut down......in this area.
    Anonymous

• yes, but my husband thinks that they are gross. His ex got him to go years ago and wanted to buy him a lap dance? He was telling me how disgusting it was to even think about....lol.. plus he's too cheap to ever pay for something like that lol

But if he wanted to go for whatever reason...fine lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• don't let my hubby do or don't, we do as we want and just consider other.
    Yes i have no problem him going as long as its once in while (bachlor party ect) and Id go if he asked
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I wouldn't care if he went to one, though he's never been to one since we've been together. If he would go to one and told me I could go along, I probably would just for something to do.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 9:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• yep, we're planning a trip in Jan actually with all my friends and we're going to a strip club in Atlanta.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 9:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes and yes.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2010