Have you or anyone you know bought anything from toy-safari.com? How was your experience?

This site popped up on Google while I was researching prices for a toy I want to purchase. They have a good price, but I've never heard of them before and can't seem to find any reviews. When I Google the site name, the biggest response I get is for a vintage toy store with the same name in California, but there's nothing on the website to suggest that they have a brick-and-mortar store.

DragonRiderMD

Asked by DragonRiderMD at 9:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Shopping

• My aunt did the same thing, she said it's fraudulent and to never click on anything like that. She said they wanted her to pay exorbatant shipping fees that she found at a cheaper rate from traditional store websites.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 4:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2010