Does your husband sull up if there's no "action"? adult content

My husband literally pouts and gives me the silent treatment if I tell him I'm not in the mood. Like for a day or two, or until I give in.

bbbrussell20

Asked by bbbrussell20 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• mine pouts its makes me mad he turns over and says somethin like when do i ever get it or somethin that is ganna piss me off my husband is a truck driver and he doesn't understand after chasin after a eighteen month old all day i just want to sleep guys lol and mine always wants some its like come on already take a shower lol
    millerchic

Answer by millerchic at 10:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You crack me up! I was so sad today until I just read your question. LMAO. My husband used to be that way, but he realized that made it worse and I would not feel( anymore) interested...lol. Try acting like you don't notice he's pouting. I mean really just like you never even notice. I works ya know. I used to be all the time "honey whats wrong"? He would say nothing. Okay there was something wrong, why else would I have asked. He always stuck to the nothing anwser. My advice would be act as if you do not even notice...then when he asks "honey what's wrong"?....Say nothing. I do it all the time, it stops the pouting.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 9:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• OP, my SO is always ready for action too! I need to warm up a bit first, but he wants to jump right in. It's not very romantic, IMO.
    Anonymous

• My hubby used to be that way, and it was so hypocritical, because he wasn't often really in the mood....I wanted sex much more than he did, and he would tell me no ALL THE TIME. But then if I told him no, he would get all pissed off. Now though we are trying to improve our marriage in all aspects, so neither of us says no. Sex is a need, and we have to make sure that we are willing to meet each others needs.
    If he were horny ALL the time and constantly wanting sex, I might get tired of it...but it would take a while. I'd have to say, no more than 6 times a week. Give me a day to rest. lol.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 10:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I am so envious. I wish I could get my husband to hush up.

Seriously, mine would complain. I finally got him to understand until the desire returns(medial issues), stop asking.
    My best friend's husband never wants sex. Seriously. Mine is like her and wants it daily. It would be so much easier if we were matched.
    MotherAndMore

Answer by MotherAndMore at 10:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Nope.. he understands that I don't want to all the time.. He used to but not any more.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• He's usually the one to say no on the rare occasions we don't agree. And I don't pout about it.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Nope. Not at all... If I'm not in the mood, I'm not in the mood & visa versa...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Only if I've promised things and then refuse to do anything. I've learned not to get his hopes up, then he's not let down and frequently pleasantly surprised!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No, he understands but sometimes he will annoy the hell out of me just for the fun of it.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010