Any ways I can stop myself from being depressed.

I stay home with my daughter all day. Husband has the car. I feel like I do a lot around the house. My husband comes home and I repeat my day.. such a long day can anyone blame me for being depressed? I feel like I could use some exercise or something.This winter weather isn't helping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Health

• Do you have any friends you could go visit? Or family? Maybe invite some people over during the day. Do you like crafts? You could start some short projects. How about movies? Can you get some movies to watch that you havent seen? Maybe take some short walks if the weather isnt too awful.
    Anonymous

• Try to get some other Mom's together for play dates. Maybe talk to your doctor! I hope it gets better for you! Have a Merry Christmas!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Turn on your favorite music and sing along while doing housework, dance and act silly with your daughter. Concentrate on all the good things in your life.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i would say try to get out of the house see family go shopping or maybe just a girls/ guys night out
    katkashka

Answer by katkashka at 9:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Maybe you could give husband a ride to work once a week or so, so that you could have the car at least that much. It would get you out of the house. HUGS
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Thank you <3
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• If the weather permits, bundle the baby in the stroller, and go for a walk. The fresh air will be good for both of you, and long-term studies show that regular exercise is more effective than antidepressants.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2010