How did you know you were pregnant before you took the test?

Me i just had that weird feelin that i was. what about you? what made you think you was? how did you feel?

babbykrissy

Asked by babbykrissy at 10:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I missed my period, and I NEVER miss my period.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I did not know just suspected took the test and it was pos! With my last child I had 3 neg though and just felt pregnant. I was beginning to think I was nuts though...LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i didnt have a clue. i was on the nuva ring and was having wierd pain in my vajayjay and went in they the first thing they did was a pregnancy test that i was so sure was going to come back negative. turned out i was pregnant....7 months now.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I didnt know. I only took the test because my husband was anxious since we had been trying. I figured it would be negative. It wasn't. I hadn't missed my period yet. Two days before. I had no feeling of things being different. Even after I saw the test I still kept figuring it might be wrong & i would get my period soon. I didn't though.
    Anonymous

• #1 I had these horrible pains in my stomach and it was not normal pains so thats what made me take a test
    #2 I was bloated and could not fit into my size and that made me take a test
    mamahol

Answer by mamahol at 10:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Missed my period for the first time ever
    Ebonie83

Answer by Ebonie83 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I've been pregnant 4 times. The first, I just knew. I could feel it, spiritually. I waited until my period was a week late to take a test and be sure, but I knew it would be positive. My period had never been late a day in my life. I also had a ton of creamy discharge and very sensitive nipples. It was a blighted ovum, found at not quite 12 weeks, removed by D&C.
    The second time, I was TTC and charting. I had the implantation dip and was hoping. I did get a positive, but I miscarried very early on.
    The third time, I didn't take a test. I had just left my husband, I had apparently gotten pregnant from the very last time we had sex. I knew I was pregnant, but I didn't want to know. So I dealt with the nausea and fatigue and everything else and didn't bother to test. I miscarried at about 9-10 weeks.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 10:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The first time i woke up feeling a bit ill and took it kind of just because I was so sure I wasnt that I actually went back to bed and didnt read the results right away. The second time my period was a week late. I was still pretty shocked though.
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• with this pregnancy i just new i new like a week after. we had sex o my b day and the next week i just new. of course i was not sure util i i took the test but i new, i just got this feeling that i was
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The 4th time, I thought I must be pregnant. I was charting, my period was late. I ALWAYS have spotting 2-3 days before my period, and I didn't have any spotting. And like the first time, my nipples were uber sensitive. BUT at 14DPO I took a test and it was negative. So I just said, ah, whatever. Chart must have been wrong about when I ovulated. Feeling pregnant for no reason, must just be the stupid PCOS. But the nipple sensitivity and absence as so much as a spot of blood persisted, and my then BF now hubby INSISTED that I take another test...so sure enough, at 18DPO, I got a positive.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 10:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010