has anyone ever read the book willy wonka

if so what did you think about it, i have not read it yet but i heard that it was much differant than the movie, as in he is cazy and kills everyone is this true

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 10:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wtf? no it's still a children's story, he doesn't kill anyone, there are differences..as in both charlie's parent's are alive, I really enjoyed it when I was young
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Not the version I read! It's been over 25 years since I've read it, but it was definitely a children's book. I remember it talked a lot about Charlie's close relationship with his grandfather. I remember really enjoying it.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The book is actually called "Charlie And the Chocolate Factory" and I don't remember anyone being killed although it's a bit different from the Johnny Depp movie. Definitely worth reading.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It was a really good book, and nothing like the movie. I didn't like the way they changed the story in hollywood.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 10:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a great book. It was more creative and more wonderful than the original movie, which is, IMO, better than the newer Johnny Depp one. Read it!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• there are actually two willy wonka books and that happens in neither one.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2010