ok a little persinol but i weigh 195 pounds and i would like to weigh only 140 the same i did befor i had my baby what is the best and fastest way to lose that weight

i have tried diet pills and bref work outs

katkashka

Asked by katkashka at 10:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i did slimfast years ago, shake for breakfast, shake for lunch and a lean dinner...drink alot of water, it helps...Good Luck!!!
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 10:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i know this might sound crazy but my friend an i both worked out together everyday for about an hour using Wii Fit-i lost 43 pounds in 2 months and she was pretty close to that, too. it was sooo fun and her 2 year old was actually trying to join in
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• that does sound really fun but my husband sold the wii about a year ago i was really upset so now he has to buy a new one lol he sould have just kept the old one
    katkashka

Comment by katkashka (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Check out my journal post, it has some useful information to get you started. Good luck!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• low carbs, cut out bread , pasta , potatoe ect i heard the weight falls off
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• breast feed
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• All I know is that if I burn more calories than I eat-I lose weight. If I eat more calories than i use-I gain weight! You don't need to get a game system, or a gym membership. Start a routine right now where you do stair steps-start at 5 times and work your way up! Make a conscious decision to park clear across the parking lot, walk in as fast as you can, walk out to the car as fast as you can. Just keep finding little ways like this to add some activity to what you are doing, at the same time make sure you eat a protein rich breakfast, a piece of fruit for a snack, a low calorie-high punch lunch, an afternoon snack of fruit or yogurt, and a light dinner. Be aware of the calories you put into your mouth, and try to make each calorie count for some good. Do this for 6 days, on the 7th day-eat whatever you want! Then start the cycle over again! By doing this I lost 85 pounds over a 6 month period, and it stayed off.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i was 240 pounds 8 months ago i am now 189 and to start of with for the first month OK start of with just stopping all sodas and teas and coffees drink pure bottled water lots of it that will curve your appetite also then stop all red meats they have a lot of injected steroids in them that will cause you to gain weight and a lot of dyes and sugars in them also eat chicken fish even pork if you feel you need a red med eat lamb its healthy for you or eat veal they have nothing injected in them and u will feel a little more energized and a little lighter by the 2nd month then start with walking 3 days a week a little at a time to build your muscles up in your legs .Thats how i lost all my weight but you dont want to do it to quicly because you will have a lot of loose skin thats hard to tighten back up
    kimmy77

Answer by kimmy77 at 8:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Take a look at www.vitalityforlife.com - these are amazing products that really produce results!! Contact me if you would like more information.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Find out what your daily calorie consumption should be based on your height and weight and stick to that number. In other words, do not eat more than what you are allowed. I did this and dropped 15 lbs. You have to keep track somehow of what you eat so you can mentor yourself. Exercising helps keep things moving but losing weight is pretty much 85% what you eat. If you need metabolism booster, try replacing 1-2 meals a day with a healthy meal replacement shake. Visalus has a good one. You can pm me for details. My point was to encourage you to track calories, enjoy a walk with the kids and start looking forward to looking AWESOME! ;-)

Aymee
    Crisbella

Answer by Crisbella at 11:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010