Other Moms with multiple c-sections, I have a question adult content

My last c-section was 2 years ago. I have had 3 c-sections all together. I just recently started a weekend job where I'm on my feet and walking on concrete for 11 hours, two days a week. There is a lot of bending over and crouching as well as a lot of lifting 23 lbs or less. Last weekend I was having that time of the month, and it ended Monday. Last night, after work, I noticed that I was bleeding a little bit. I also have a sorta crampy feeling across where my scar is. Kinda feels like the crampy feeling I had there for a while after the c-sections would heal. I want to know if anyone else has experienced this

Galikian

Asked by Galikian at 10:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Health

• I did for a little while after my last c-section. I wanted to see my doctor (it was about 5 months after having my baby) but becasue my insurance had run out and I didn't qualify for renewal (my DH and I don't make enough to cover private insurance and government assistance won't let us join since we don't have a certain amount of bills due). I ignored it and it went away.
    For more information there's this wonderful group on here that's just for C-section moms. I have found a ton of help with my own concerns about my c-sections with this group. Look 'em up, the ladies there are wonderful.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 10:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Really work on increasing your core strength, especially if you're lifting weight and up on your feet all day. I wonder with all that lifting you're doing in really working your abs and that pulling on your incision. I wouldn't be overly concerned since you should be all healed up by now. Get going on those ab exercises!! (:
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 10:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• when I lost weight after my last section ( I had 5) 3 1/2 yrs ago was the last my scare burned... i still have burning feelings when I do to much belly activity...(bending, twisting, even sex can make it burn) it should get better though GL
    hiswifey0725

Answer by hiswifey0725 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I've had 4 my last one was 3yrs ago. I have the same problem after my 3rd. Mine was scar tissue, alot of scar tissue. When I would bend or sit up it would stop in my tracks. I wouldn't be able to move for a moment.When I had my 4th c-section they took out as much as they could. Three mths later I had laposcopic surgery and removed more.. I haven't had that pain or problems since.
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 12:19 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It's been 21 years since my c-section. It's still tender but the burning has gone away.
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 9:01 AM on Dec. 14, 2010