Have you seen this link? Send your son or daughter a personalized message from Santa!!!!

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/
It is so stickin cool!!!! My 5yo FREAKED OUT!!!
Merry Christmas!

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• I didn't know about it! Thanks! My aunt had sent something to me that was similar, all of my older kids thought it was awesome, but it wasn't nearly this drawn out :) I'm hoping when I get it all filled out my kids will like it as much as yours did :)
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 10:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes, my husband actually set this up and had one sent to myself this weekend. I had no idea. It was pretty cool. My son couldn't believe that Santa knew how to send messages like that and that we would be somewhere else for christmas. It's really cool.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You can also do www.magicsanta.ca

It's awesome you can even upload a picture of your child and is very personalised. My 4yo loved it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• my 4 year old loved it....he believed every word that was said,he answered santa when asked a question......ive passed it thruout my family and everyone has had perfect responses to it....my mom sent it to all her friends who have kids/grandkids/great grandkids and they all loved it as well......the best thing since candy says my 4 year old
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Thanks, those were great! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I did that with my 3 kids in the begining of December, and boy I'll tell you, the boys have been on their best behavior, lol!
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yup, we did it last year. Even my 11yo thought it was cool.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 3:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2010