What was the last really great compliment you recieved?

Mine was about 2 weeks ago, from a floor nurse at my clinical. I was assigned a patient who had come in from a nursing home, was combative & essentially wouldn't respond to anyone. She was deaf, & hadn't eaten much in the 2 weeks that she'd been there. For some reason, this woman didn't seem to mind me. She allowed me to bathe her, put fresh bandages on her sores, change her gown, & put a clean top sheet on her bed. She also allowed me to brush her hair, & ate almost a full meal for me. I even managed to get several medical things attended to that she desperately needed. At the end of shift, as I was reporting off to the floor nurse, she smiled at me. She said, "You've really helped Mrs. X today. You have a great bedside manner, & you're going to be a wonderful nurse." So really, I got 2 compliments that day- from the floor nurse, & the woman who let me care for her. What was your last compliment?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I attend a Mood Disorder group and one of my group members surprised me by coming to my home and handing me a wad of money. I thanked him and ask him why? His response, "It ain't much, but I wanted to thank you for all the help you've given me!" It turned out to be $50. This enabled me to buy some of the things I've been dying to share to share with my kids. Namely, playing tennis and board games.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 10:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• when i share a piece of chocolate bar with my hubby and said i was so sweet lol
    you know he just wanted me to share so i didn't look like pig
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Wow from my stbx wow your not as greedy as i thought you were.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2010