What's the hardest decision you've ever made?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• when i had to give up my son i new it was best for him
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Choosing to not have a relationship with my parents and siblings. The negativity was too much

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Disowning a half-sister who treated my dad like shit. She sent me a friend request on FB after my grandfather passed away in March. It sat for days before I decline it.. she even messaged me and I still said no.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:21 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Marrying my ex, moving back in with my ex, and moving this time around.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:20 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Probably have to be Making a better choice for me and my daughter by moving out and not talkn to my dad for a couple years .. I lived with my dad an step mom an the night before my 3month old went for surguery to have cataracts removed from both her eyes i came in an didnt say anything went to my room put her down an cried my heart put 45mintues later my dad bust threw the door and starts yellin at me saying i was disrespecting her and to go apologize and ask her how her day was... so i moved in with my daughters father and we are happily together for 5 years where they were divorced a year later so if i could go back and tell him how i felt that day i probably wouldnt but we all make hard decisions daily we just have to keep our head on right and look forward for the best outcome :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• To leave my ex. I knew that I had to do it, but it broke my heart to leave him.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010