baby feeling low

only 22 1/2 weeks along and i already feel like my baby boy is sitting so low that when i sit up my stomach feels like it is sitting on my private.... has that happen to anybody else??

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 11:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My boys were always low, but their head was pointing up instead of down. They just like to hang out there lol!! It's perfectly normal for them to hang out, but it is a pain to walk later on.
    jenzachsam

Answer by jenzachsam at 11:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I can't say I ever really experienced that "low" feeling.... I'm so short-bodied that he didn't really have a choice of where he was! I do remember feeling like he was sitting on my private,s though, and sometimes feeling like he was kicking my cervix.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Girllll just wait it gets better!!! Sometimes i feel like she is using my bladder as a punching bag or possibly a comfy pillow.. or she is rearranging furniture in there! ;) it is truly amazing how these lil girls and boys move around and position themselves..
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• every baby sits different. so relax it is normal.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 5:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010