should i use what they call spying techs too catch my husband cheating

Tena469

Asked by Tena469 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Is he being an internet whore? Or cheating outside of the home but using the computer for communication?
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No....If you go looking then you need to find something. Also, if you feel you need to go looking get out of the relationship.
    hap2bmom

Answer by hap2bmom at 11:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Depends on what type of cheating you think he's doing. Before you buy equipment, start with the basics. Men are a lot dumber than we think. My husband for example was calling his whore and she was calling him on his cell phone when they first met. He totally forgot that I had full access to his cell phone account. Now, I did make the mistake of letting him in on this to soon and he then just went out an got another cell phone. When you start investigating and tracking him, don't let on until you have all the info. Start with his cell phone. Have a friend follow him and if they spot him meeting up with someone, have them get the cars tag number...you can get tons of helpful information with this. Send me a message and I'll give you some websites where you can track this info and more for a lot less than buying equipment. Good luck.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• No, cause if he's cheating, he'll mess up n the whole truth will suface on its own... I know for my Ex... did this to me....
    littledonna321

Answer by littledonna321 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I'd check ceel records and internet history. GL :D
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 1:57 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• yes u should try anything to catch him imo it will just save u a whole lot of time and energy going crazy wondering if he is cheating or not. give it a shot; just be prepared for anything. hope for the best and brace yourself for the worst. GL.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2010