could it be?

i just got over a virus! i went to the hospital last night bc after the meds i was still puking and goin to the bathroom. i feel better but im still havin a lot of nausea im just wondering if this could be a sign of labor.. i am 37 weeks tomorrow..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes Nausea can be a sign of labor, but given your illness I wouldn't bank on it! But if you start having contractions time them, really you just never know!! Good luck and keep us posted!!
    luvmybabiegirlz

Answer by luvmybabiegirlz at 6:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• hun you should call your dr if you think you might be in labor
    Anonymous

• well im not sure... the hospital talked to him last night and he just told me to continue the meds and get rest. im not in any pain or anything. And with my daughter my water broke with out warning. I was just wanting to know if anyone has ever had nausea as a labor sign
    Anonymous

• It could be...make sure your bag is packed either way! Let us know what happens!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008