Can't win for losing

Okay I had a job spouse complained and made fun of me for not having a very good job when I did not have a job he made fun of me and called me a leach now I am leaving in January and my mom thinks its silly we should just suck it up I think I am right in leaving I just want to be happy again and not hear about leaching or be made fun of who is right. I think I am but just in case LOL

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to get out of it. Maybe for a while, maybe forever but you need to walk away for now at least.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:31 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• What an immature idiot. Good for you. No one should stay in an unhappy marriage espeically one where the other treats you like crap
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• If you're not happy, leave.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I am just leaving just thought I would start a discussion.
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• THAT IS BULL-SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to my profile, if you really want help ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• That sounds like a clear sign of verbal abuse which can be worse than physical. Trust me I know! Tear your ass and don't look back
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 12:01 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Well GrneyeGrandma I am throwing in the towel after ten years and no not just over that but we worked on it for ten years and tried this is just the end of a very long or short rope
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• That is exactly what I suspected. As long as you can walk away knowing you tried your hardest to make it work then it's time. 10 years is a lifetime when you are unhappy.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sounds like there is a lot more going on than a little name calling. He is being immature with the names..but you throwing in the towel JUST because of that is pretty immature too. My guess is there is A LOT more that you aren't saying.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2010