Why don't people who ask advice on here ever post what the outcome was?

People get on here and ask personal advice but never get back on here and tell us what they decided to do and how it went! Does anyone else wish they would or is it just me?

usdragonflies

Asked by usdragonflies at 12:00 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to post outcomes but no one says anything afterward leading me to believe no one checked. So I don't waste the time anymore.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I'm not being rude but this is a place for questions and answers. If you don't ask a question and just post your outcome people would bitch or be snobby and ask, "yeah so what's the question?" Or they will report you for not asking a question. I've seen both happen!
    Maybe cafemom should add an outcome section!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• There's one who's son came home early from school and caught mom (not married) with a guy friend. Son is 16. Would love to know how things worked out for her.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I wish there was a what happened section with a button to check that reminds the person people want an update.
    It would be below the original post or say UPDATED so we could go check our answers and see who updated
    MotherAndMore

Answer by MotherAndMore at 6:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sometimes I do but not everyone can remember the person and their situation. I dont know what I said a week ago to anyone on here. SO I doubt I will remember someone coming on here and saying thanks for the advise on X situation it worked.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sometimes they do.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• no I mean they could come back to the already open discussion and say something like "ok, I did ____, and it went well" before closing their discussion. An outcome section might be nice though.
    usdragonflies

Comment by usdragonflies (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• HAHA Kathy, those are exactly the ones I am referring to! I would love to know some of the outcomes of these crazy questions!
    usdragonflies

Comment by usdragonflies (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Oh okay, now I get it.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I do that with some of the "major" issues I have asked questions about. I had the situation with the young mom and her 3 mo old baby...In fact, before we could edit questions I posted a couple other questions and included updates. Now that we can edit questions, it's even easier.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:58 AM on Dec. 14, 2010