how old where you?

when you found out that Santa wasn't real i was 4 my big sister who was 9 told me and showed me where all the gifts where

Paigesmommy78

Asked by Paigesmommy78 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• I am not certain, but I think around 9 (my cousin busted the dream) HO HUM - BUT..... because I really believe in the spirit (my kids) always have to admit there is a "Santa Clause" or NO Santa gift for you! LOL it has kept the spirit glowing in my home for 25 years (just ask my dd who is 25 and says every year) "I do believe I do I do" LOLsanta blue

gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 12:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I was 6 or 7. I saw a big wrap present on my parents bed when I woke up from a nightmare and I went to go look for them. The next day the present was from Santa. I think i=I even blew the whistle for my 2 older brothers and my little brother that day
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• 4 or 5 I saw my parents putting the gifts under the tree. I never said anything, it became a fun game. I learn that we are Santas Helpers.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• 7 or 8 i just asked my mom if he was real and she told me the truth
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I was in the 3rd grade. Someone at school told me.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:17 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I think about 8. My brother and my cousins and I found our Christmas presents hid behind my aunt's bed. Good times!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I was 7 thanks to my big mouthed brother. my oldest believed until at least 10.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 1:55 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• about 7 or 8
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 3:19 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My parents weren't only kill-joys by never "allowing" us to believe in Santa, but took it to the extreme and forbade anything Santa Clause in the home including any cards we received in the mail. I think that it is important for kids to develop their imagination. So many kids these days are constantly on the Xbox, PS2 & 3, etc. If it doesn't plug into the wall or take batteries - they have no idea what to do. It's really quite sad.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I was actually older. I think I knew and didn't want to know so I didn't ask. Plus I had younger brother and sisters so it was fun to believe, When I was 12 I wanted something expensive and my parents said..we will get it for you although know the younger kids are going to get more gifts than you. I was okay because that is what I wanted.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:55 AM on Dec. 14, 2010