what kind of idiot chews pills?

i saw this young girl at chilis today she pulled out her vitamins from her bag and broke them into pieces and popped it in her mouth piece after piece, i couldnt stand the smell of a prenatal and shes chewing it like candy and it was one of those gross brown ones, and iron pills, ugh i dont get how she would chew these, i mean she looked fine, she couldnt have swallowed them whole? i mean honestly chomping down on pills while other people are eating their lunch....thats kinda rude to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yuck makes me sick just thinking about it :(
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• my manager actually chews pills..she cannot swallow them at all for some reason it makes her gagg and they come right back out.so she can only chew them down.watching her do it gives me the chills!! she is currently pregnant.thank goodness they make gummy prenatals now :)
    babymamma123

Answer by babymamma123 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Seriously your bitching about that? I've had enough of cafewhine tonight! Good night.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• eww!!! that just makes me sick even thinking about it!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Smoking outside the entrances to buildings is rude too but people do it anyway. Honestly, if someone wants to chew pills, that's her problem. It's not really any of your business. Pregnant women often like to think they are the center of the world, but you can't expect people to just automatically know that what they are doing bothers you. That's just silly. I'm sure the girl would be bothered that you were staring at her and judging her. Maybe you should have just ignored it and minded your own business.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 12:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• and right after she finished chewing the pills she drank a glass of soda ordered lemonade and ate a burger ugh that taste would kill my appetite
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Are you seriously griping about this?

Maybe she has issues swallowing pills. Get over yourself! Good gracious...some people will find anything to complain about.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• ugg...i dont blame her! most pre-natals are so freaking huge and most dont go down easily (at least not for me). i couldnt crush them up (cause that flavor is nasty) but if it makes her pregnancy easier, good for her. she cant spend her life pleasing everyone else...especially complete strangers watching her.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Its not good to do that. Some medications need time to dissolve slowly in your stomach so they release the medication at a proper interval.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Anon....

Vitamins are RARELY one of those tyes of pills. Most of them don't even have a coating on them.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2010