Do you like to eat tamales?

This weekend my family are going to see our families and getting together to make lots and lots of tamales omg I can't wait they are so delicious and fatten :( I know it is very popular in our hispanic heritage to do this especially during Christmas Time I love Christmas time :)
I believe we are going to make 50lbs of tamales...whew!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i love tamales and will be making some soon with my family but no where near 50 lbs :)
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 1:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I used to work in a Mexican restaraunt and we made an assembly line. I love the pork ones, and green chile ones too!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I really like tmales, even though I am not hispanic I grew up with them because of living in the southwest for so long. Tamales are very popular there. I don't like the ones with lard, though. I don't like the taste, but I have a friend that makes them with vegetable shortening and they are amazing!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Tamales are very popular in our house.. I made about seven dozen mild pork tamales, about four dozen hot pork tamales and about four dozen chicken tamales on Sunday. I put three dozen mild tamales in the freezer that I will steam Christmas morning and we'll have those for Christmas dinner along with the other food we have on the menu.
    Joyzap2003

Answer by Joyzap2003 at 3:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i wish you could send me some i love them
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 3:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• love them
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 8:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I love them too! I can't seem to make them right, but we have a bodega up the road that makes fantastic ones.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Not a fan-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2010