has anyone gotten pregnant on the shot?

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 17. I was told I had a one in a million chance of having kids but I had my 1st at 19 and my 2nd one yr and 8 days later. I have been on the shot for about 6 months now but have began feeling nauseous throughout the days and have been more tired than usual. I have some stomach cramping and spotting. I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and it was negative. last week I took one and it was a faint positive. yesterday I took one and it was negative and I took another today and it was invalid. after thinking I could be I now want to be pregnant and have another baby. I'm scared if I go to the dr they are going to tell me I'm not pregnant and I will get depressed. HELP PLEASE!

booskybear23

Asked by booskybear23 at 1:10 AM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i got pregnant on depo.
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I was on the depo shot when I had my 3rd baby. My momma's lil girl. =-)
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 1:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I got pregnant on the shot after a year of use, i had my son and got the shot at the birthing center ...then got pregnant a month after giving birth -_-
    Roxeybunnie

Answer by Roxeybunnie at 2:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• OK because I have been feeling pregnant but I've had 2 negative UPTs and a positive UPT and 2 invalid UPTs... I'm too confused
    booskybear23

Comment by booskybear23 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2010